1.“You” are the customer. “Tour” is the Tour/holiday/ride out you have selected. “We” and “Us” are Canary Motorcycle Tours.
2.Risk and Responsibility -
Your participation in the Tour is entirely at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable for any injuries you may suffer, fatal or otherwise. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property, irrespective of how the loss or damaged occurred. You will not participate in the Tour under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other kind of stimulant or toxic substance.
- Our insurance covers third party and public liability. Therefore we recommend you have your own travel insurance.
- We are not responsible for death, personal injury or illness caused by activities in which you participate or engage in, which is outside the itinerary of the Tour.
- We are not responsible for any traffic or road conditions on each day of travel.
- We cannot be responsible for the manner in which you decide to ride the roads.
- We ask that you do not travel or participate against medical advice.
- We ask that you do not participate knowing you have a medical condition that could affect your riding ability.
- Pillion passengers ride at their own risk.
- Our insurance restriction state that our riders must be 25 years of age or over and have held a full motorcycle license for at least 1 year.
If we cancel your Tour – We reserve the right to cancel any tour if there are not sufficient numbers on the tour to make it commercially viable. In which case we will offer alternative tour dates or a full refund of monies paid so far. We are not responsible and therefore , will not offer a refund/compensation in any of the following situations – war, riots, civil unrest, terrorism, natural disaster or any unforeseen cancellations due to industrial action and/or weather.
If you have to cancel your holiday or withdraw from the tour for any reason, Canary Motorcycle Tours are not obliged to refund any money.
5.Relevant documentation -
You must bring the appropriate documentation relating to motorcycling with you. If stopped by the police, you will be expected to provide the following documentation at any time during your Tour.
- Driving licence BOTH PARTS (if applicable)
6. Your responsibility to yourself and other Tour members – Before the Tour you are responsible for….
- Advising us of any illness, infirmity, allergies or dietary needs that may affect your Tour with us. This also applies for any pillion passenger you bring on the Tour
- Be a competent rider.
- Ensure you have the ability/capability, finances and /or insurance to get yourself home in the event of an accident or emergency. This also applies for any pillion passenger you bring on the Tour.
- Ensure you have a valid motorcycle license to ride bikes over 600cc.(unless you have specifically requested a lower cc engine)
During the Tour you and where appropriate your pillion passenger, are responsible for….
- Riding in a courteous manner.
- Respecting other road users.
- Respecting other members of the Tour.
- Riding safely at all times.
- Being aware of the prevailing speed limits, roads signs and rules of the road.
- Abiding by any reasonable directions/instructions given especially considering the health and safety of yourself and others.
- Not endangering the health and safety of any person involved in the Tour or which might result in personal injury to any person or loss of or damage to property belonging to Canary Motorcycle Tours, its representative or it other customers.
- Your riding manner.
- Your own pillion passenger.
- Ride within the legal requirements of the host country. We will not be responsible for violation of those requirements. I agree, understand and abide by these Terms and Conditions
7. Loss/Theft -
You will accept full responsibility for the theft of the vehicle or any of its components no matter what the circumstances, and pay up to a maximum of £600. Also the rider must pay for any damage caused to the vehicle if it is the riders fault up to a maximum of £600
You may not make any claim of any kind against us because of physical or mental damage you may suffer as a result of the use of this vehicle. Also the rider must pay for any damage caused to the vehicle if it is the riders fault up to a maximum of £600 – in other words –
if you break it, you pay for it.
If you decide to leave the Tour for any reason we cannot accept responsibility for refunding any money.
We hope that you will agree to be photographed and/or filmed in the course of your Tour, for the sole purpose of any future publicity for us. We also hope that any positive feedback you give us can be published in any future brochures, posters or on our social media pages including our own website.